University of Tulsa Scholarship Information and Application
Applications are due March 16, 2018
Current Scholarships will be awarded for the 2018-19 academic year. Students are encouraged to apply during their junior year for receipt during senior year.
- Applicant is a member of a NPC women’s fraternity/sorority.
- Applicant maintains a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA based on a 4.0 system.
- Applicant will have completed 60 credit hours at the end of the Fall 2017 semester (junior status) and plans to return to the University of Tulsa to complete course work. An official transcript through Fall 2017 must be provided with application.
- Applicant must be a full-time student (12 hours per semester minimum)
- Other factors that will be considered: leadership ability and experience, character; integrity; campus activities; and contributions to the Greek system.
After completing the application below, please:
- Ask that your official Fall 2017 transcript be mailed to: Andrea Colpitts, TAAP Director of Scholarships, 7321 S College Place, Tulsa OK 74136.
if you have any questions, please email Director of Scholarships Andrea Colpitts.
From the submitted applications, finalists will be selected by a panel composed of TAAP delegates.