Alumnae Scholarship Application Information and Application
Applications are due March 16, 2018
Current Scholarships will be awarded for the 2018-19 academic year.
- Applicant is an alumna member of an NPC women’s fraternity/sorority.
- Applicant is a member of Tulsa Area Alumnae Panhellenic for a minimum of two years.
- Applicant is a member of her women’s fraternity/sorority’s local Alumnae Association.
- Applicant is a resident of the Tulsa Metropolitan area*.
After completing the application below, please:
- Ask that your official transcript be mailed to: Andrea Colpitts, TAAP Director of Scholarships, 7321 S College Place, Tulsa OK 74136.
If you have any questions, please e-mail Director of Scholarships, Andrea Colpitts
From the submitted applications, the finalists will be selected by a panel composed of TAAP delegates.
Guidelines for consideration of applicants:
- Character and integrity
- Contribution to local Alumnae Association
- Contribution to Tulsa Area Alumnae Panhellenic
* Tulsa metropolitan area includes: Catoosa, Bixby, Broken Arrow, Glenpool, Jenks, Owasso, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, and Turley. Questions about other communities should be directed to Scholarship Director.